CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 1 (Salerno): WaD vs uNK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

Round 1 (Salerno): WaD vs uNK Empty
PostSubject: Round 1 (Salerno): WaD vs uNK   Round 1 (Salerno): WaD vs uNK I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:40 am

The 2nd Match in the opening round(DoD_Salerno) of the CFL competition will see the We Always Dominate Team vs the new team, Team unknown.

This match is set from the start to be a close game, as this is yet another game which has both teams starting out new, but this one is going to closer than most of the others. Both teams have a small amount of scrimming experience but the WaD team have been practicing on this map alot lately and have a fairly decent rifle team, which will without a doubt be the thing that the uNK team will have to stop, otherwise this could become very one sided. Whilst saying this, the uNK have some pretty decent Riflers themselves so it should be close.

The Supports will be a close matchup and should be very entertaining along with the Sniper battles.

The Sniper battles however will depend on who is sniping for the uNK team, i believe if raf is there as their sniper he will dominate over the middle and could be something that could make the WaD team be left in astonishment.

Players to Watch if they play:
WaD - Motley, Barry White, Firefly
uNK - RAF, Vincee

Prediction: Too close to call, depends on each teams lineups.
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
B!ggles

B!ggles

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 (Salerno): WaD vs uNK   Round 1 (Salerno): WaD vs uNK I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:05 pm

Well Erazer called this game correctly. It was a game that saw a non-stop battle for the middle and one on one battles on the flanks. Early in the first half both teams appeared evenly matched as they got a feel for each others tactics and strats. Neither UNK or WAD had the upper hand for the first 5 minutes until UNK finally made the first cap out. Vinceee and Amnesia for UNK had the better of their counterparts Hodgie and Barry White and this battle continued into the second half.

Disaster struck both teams when the server crashed with 1.32 seconds to go in the first half . UNK were up 223 - 124 at this point so the game ops using a bit of common sense called the half and the scores stood.

The second half was very similar to the first with both teams trading possession for mid. The riflers had a fielday on this map and the supports were left to fight out the flanks. UNK slowly gained superiority though early on and they never really looked like giving up their lead. WAD to their credit fought hard and never once gave up. This team with a few more scrims under their belts will continue to improve and be a force to be reckoned with. An excellent opening game from both teams.

Final Score: UNK 390 WAD 194

Standout players: UNK Vinceee, Amnesia and Hodgie, Barry White |WAD|

1st Half
Round 1 (Salerno): WaD vs uNK Dod_salerno0000

2nd half
Round 1 (Salerno): WaD vs uNK Dod_salerno0001
Back to top Go down
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 (Salerno): WaD vs uNK   Round 1 (Salerno): WaD vs uNK I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:10 pm

was a good game to see, sugartits 4 down just so big

sorry about the 1.35 min near end of half crash of server, just apologizing publicly for this error.
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
mad.cow
Admin
mad.cow

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 (Salerno): WaD vs uNK   Round 1 (Salerno): WaD vs uNK I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:07 am

thank valve.
Back to top Go down
Motley

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 (Salerno): WaD vs uNK   Round 1 (Salerno): WaD vs uNK I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:27 am

Well i said it all lastnight Sad Not happy Jan...
Back to top Go down
Ozmos

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 (Salerno): WaD vs uNK   Round 1 (Salerno): WaD vs uNK I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:33 am

You would have had to get 2more cap outs to win the first half. Was a very good game to watch.

A very thorough write up, well done Biggles cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 (Salerno): WaD vs uNK   Round 1 (Salerno): WaD vs uNK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 (Salerno): WaD vs uNK
Page 1 of 1