CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Semi Finals of CFL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

Semi Finals of CFL Empty
PostSubject: Semi Finals of CFL   Semi Finals of CFL I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:29 am

Semi Finals of CFL Cflfinals

Well here we are in the finals of the clutchFRAGGERS competition, with each team finishing off the round stages last week finalizing each teams placing on the standings. At the end of the round standings, the teams that went through to the finals and the match ups being played will be as follows:

1st: Mad Mounties (IN FINALS)
2nd: clutchFraggers (IN FINALS)
3rd: uNKNOWN (IN FINALS)
4th: Mad Mounties 2 (IN FINALS)
5th: We Always Dominate (ELIMINATED)
6th: RitaLin (ELIMINATED)
7th: Dogs of War (ELIMINATED)
8th: We Always Dominate B (ELIMINATED)

Well done and good luck to the teams that reached the finals, both match ups are going to be played on DoD_Santos_b3. To the teams that were eliminated from the competition, i must just say that the sportsmanship that these teams showed was to of an excellent standard.

Matchups:
7:30PM AEDST clutchFRAGGERS vs Mad Mounties 2
8:30PM AEDST Mad Mounties 1 vs uNKNOWN

Shoutcasting will once again continue this week as you can see in the main poster myself and mad cow will be shoutcasting the second game of Mad Mounties 1 vs the uNKNOWN. Tune in the ventrilo channel and see the action unfold and see who gets the spot in the grand final for a chance to win the clutchFRAGGERS competition.

Details:
Vent Server
IP: 118.127.0.79
Port: 5115

Shoutcasting Semi Two(uNKvsMM) 8:30PM AEDST: Erazer+Mad.Cow

Santos is definitely a map that is rising in popularity, i believe that each team will have some detailed strategy's to outplay the other team, there will definitely be many good battles in each match that we are going to watch tonight.

GLHF to every team in the Semi Finals of the clutchFRAGGERS competition.
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com

Semi Finals of CFL
Page 1 of 1