CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK Empty
PostSubject: Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK   Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:00 pm

The Third round of CFL will see teams come up on a newly introduced map, DoD_Strasbourg. One of the matches, MM vs uNK.

Quote :
I have never seen this map play as a 6 v 6, however i think the rifles COULD be a useful thing to have an advantage of for each of the teams, although i think the heavy's should still be able to get a good hold and push against the opponents.

This map will be interesting to see from these teams, with uNK beating the weaker MM team last week by over 100 points, it will be worth the watch to see if MM's stronger team will beat the uNK team.

I think MM's heavy's will be their strongest point and might be the crusader for the victory for the MM team.

Players to watch if they play:
uNK - Kabington, vinceee
MM - Beerfest, xcon

Prediction: MM

Shoutcasters: Wayno + Tom

Ref will be Sea Monkey on the CFL SERVER.
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
LOLington

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK   Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:36 am

Firstly for those that were unaware dod_strasbourg was an old 1.3 map (dod_northbound) which was widely known to have some of the of the more cheap and nasty gommer spots in it. Many an" AWWWW F8CKING GOMMER", was to be heard, as your corpse fell down in front of really well hidden Gommer who was prone under a table and had killed you with ten bullets to your ankles.

This maps road layout is fairly simple, but the buildings which surround the roads are accessible, often from many ways make the layout and hence gameplay more complex. Due to the complexity of all the buildings, there are many a close up battles to be had, and also there are plenty of long ranges areas for a sniper to be dominant, but the riflemen cannot quite have the same advantage due to the range factor, and if they get in closer, they can be picked off by heavies from either side.

If you watched the game last night, you will have noticed that there was indeed many a close encounter through the buildings, especially around the mid capture point, as before you cap the mid, you need to make sure that the surrounding buildings are clear otherwise you will wipe, by somebody who will break the cap with a sneaky grenade etc. Therefore many a time, players like sunshine_killer, Scott, Beerfest etc would be fighting around the mid cap.

Also players such as Vincee and Mexicana were standouts on the scope, and were often having immense battles down the long flanks over looking the first/second flags in both halves.

Player of the Game, would have to be Mexicana, he was MM's most dominant player!

-Final Score -

434 -26 to MM

- First Half -
Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK 78859659

- Second Half -
Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK 54809225
Back to top Go down
scott.tH

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK   Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:07 am

this is a ridiculous map to war on.
mm well outplayed us. this for me was the 1st time playing for about 4/5 years.

GG tho cheers
Back to top Go down
LOLington

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK   Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:35 am

Its an ok map Anti you just should have practiced a bit more then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sunshine_killer

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK   Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:07 am

I didn't find it too bad.

I don't know about the rest of my team, but I had not played on it before the day of the match.

GG Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
scott.tH

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK   Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:55 pm

whos anti DUNCAN!
Back to top Go down
LOLington

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK   Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:49 pm

That old school gamer!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK   Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 3 (dod_strasbourg): MM vs uNK
Page 1 of 1