CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK

Go down 
+2
CaptMidnight
Erazer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK Empty
PostSubject: Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK   Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:09 am

The Fourth Round of the CFL competition will be played on the map, DoD_Cal_stug_b1. One of the matches, QQ vs UNK.

Well hopefully my writeup won't be too biased but i seriously believe that uNK will have a sure chance in this map against an under practiced weak QQ team. The map requires a good sniper from both teams and i believe that if QQ can get a regular sniper against Vinceee team QQ could make a good stand and could win. If not, QQ will need to play their cards right to try and get ahold of the other team.

Players to watch if they play:
QQ - Mad.Cow, Erazer(HEHEHEHE)
uNK - VINCEEE, Perpy.

Prediction:
Too close to call.

GLHF to both teams, Ref will be Capt. Midnight on the WAD/CFL server.
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
CaptMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK   Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:40 pm

Our stories begins as many stories do with 12 lonely bachelors (assuming so) competing for fame and glory on a WAD server (but hey, where else but WAD could glory be found?.) The battle field Cal_Stug_b1 and the teams destined to do battle former Systems Ps team gone rouge the Unknown and Team QQ consiting off.

uNK : Milton (rifle); Vinceeee (sniper); Scott (support); aMnesia (Support); Ozmos (rifle); Pantellica (assualt)
QQ : Erazer (support); **LeMoN*LiPs** (support); Hoss (rifle); Nekta (rifle); Beardington (sniper); AIDSrobot (rifle).

First round saw uNK take on the role off Allies and QQ axis, start of match saw the usual festival of nades from both sides doing little to aid the cause and in uNK case seeming to hinder their efforts with the number of team nades coming through (I think uNK may need a few minimap101 classes...) QQ came out strong taking the mid point an holding on to build up those tick points. uNK playing the patient game took their time and struck back to take control of the mid. the first round swung towards uNK favor with thier empysis on defending that mid point building up those tick points and pushing through when they had QQs key players downed with with Ozmos timing a first rush perfectly in sinc with a axis 2nd cap. The cap out seemed to wake QQ up (at least for a little while) with most of their team seeming to fire up and dropping a number of uNK, pushing straight through from mid to second with erazer and Lemon seeming to lead the charge. The opportunity soon slipped through QQs fingers with some fantastic defense by uNK (lol at Milton with MG in first) saw them finish off the round with a lead of 140 - 82.

Honorable mentions for the first half :
QQ : Erazer, Beardington
uNK : Milton; Oz

second round
Teams and classes remained the same.

Second round kicked off a little more relaxed when it came to the usual start of round nading both teams seeming to realise those nades are probably best keep for defense of middle. I was under the impression that QQ would have this half but it turns out I was only watching Erazer, who seemed to be the heart of QQ offensive movement with the rest of the team seemingly reluctant to move forward without him clearing the way. Erazer came close a few times to uNK first flag and once managed to cap it within a few seconds of losing the Axis second to uNK. uNK showed thier persistance and team work while tick points showed QQ had the advantage in holding mid Milton managed to squeeze off a Juggernaut style cap out leaving uNK ahead over all with a round end score of 124 - 89 in uNKs favor. It was slightly disappointing to see some neging from some of the QQ players and a RQ in this half as both teams played extremely well and if QQ had held their wits about them it would probably have been and incredibly close game.

Honerable Mentions for second half :
QQ : Erazer ; Nekt
uNK : Vinceee; Milton

MVP's
QQ : Erazer - It is not hard to guess who is giving the orders in vent in this team... Heart of QQs offensive and near impossible to kill.
uNK : Milton - A pain in QQs ass is seems, as a rifleman he seemed to be right up there getting into the face of QQs spam leading.

Screen shots to come..
Back to top Go down
CaptMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK   Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:55 pm

First Half
Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK Dodcalstugb10002 Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK W640

second Half
Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK Dodcalstugb10007 Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK W640

Final score

uNK 264 - QQ 171
Back to top Go down
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK   Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:56 pm

Good game in the end, pretty intense.

nice writeup midnight btw.
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
vinceee.tH

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK   Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:43 pm

was an intense as game. One of the best ones yet Smile. good write up capt

Last edited by vinceee.tH on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
perpy

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK   Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:08 am

good game to all, and a very nice write up, couldnt pull my head away from the screen. Smile

<3 to all
Back to top Go down
scott.tH

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK   Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:01 am

gg erazer. too much runspamaim. too much. Smile
Back to top Go down
pantallica

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK   Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:18 pm

In my short time of playing competition Dod:s, that was one of the closest and most intense games i have ever played. GG to all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK   Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) QQ vs UNK
Page 1 of 1