CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK Empty
PostSubject: Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK   Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:46 pm

Into the 6th Round of CFL, we see teams come up against each other on DoD_thunder_b3, one of the matches being DOW vs UNK.

This match could be a little one sided, with the DOW team disbanding and only here to play out CFL before they move to the NZGN# team it will be intresting to see if the DOW team can still keep their eye on the game after everything that has been going on. The DOW team if they get 6 players, may actually be able to hold their line, as shown last week, apart from the capouts against them they managed to hold their kd ratios as a team almost equal and only with 5 players due to the help of DOW's key players, their riflers which have dramatically increased in skill over the past few weeks. Furby has made himself a good asset to the DOW team on the support.

The uNKNOWN team will have a HUGE advantage in the sniper category, especially if DOW only get 5 players and don't run a sniper to come up against vinceee.

Players to watch if they play:
DOW - Stoph, Furby. Crazed
uNK - Vinceee, perpy, amnesia.

GLHF to both teams, ref will be XCON on the CFL Server #2
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
B!ggles

B!ggles

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK   Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:23 am

Eat my shorts Perp!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ozmos

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK   Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:56 am

I didn't picture you as a shorts kinda guy Biggs clown Dont make me take my jandle off!

Last edited by Ozmos on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
B!ggles

B!ggles

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK   Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:13 pm

Yup - stubbies, sandals and socks and filthy hawaiian shirts. Chuuuuuuuuuuuur! (I copied my look from Erazer)
Back to top Go down
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK   Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:27 am

B!ggles wrote:
Yup - stubbies, sandals and socks and filthy hawaiian shirts. Chuuuuuuuuuuuur! (I copied my look from Erazer)

huuge.
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
perpy

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK   Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:32 am

stubbies would only work if you could see the outline of your cock and nuts biggs... which we all know wont happen. (age has affected the 'perkiness' of the 'package' and it all sags)

Razz
Back to top Go down
B!ggles

B!ggles

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK   Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:16 am

Nothing wrong with my meat and two veg Perp. There may be snow on the roof but there's still plenty of fire in the furnace young man!
Back to top Go down
perpy

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK   Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:24 am

with the help of a little blue pill? ... or 2?
Back to top Go down
CraZeD

CraZeD

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK   Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:56 pm

PISTOL OWNAGE! FTW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nzgn.co.nz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK   Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 6 (dod_Thunder_b3) DOW vs uNK
Page 1 of 1