CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (cF vs DOW)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (cF vs DOW) Empty
PostSubject: ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (cF vs DOW)   ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (cF vs DOW) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:35 am

This match, clutchFraggers vs the disbanded Dogs of War team, however, unlike ritalin actually attempt, through good sportsmanship, to play out the season with 6 players in each match.

This match will be played on DoD_Argentan, one of team ClutchFraggers Best maps, however being currently in their worst form atm i think the chances of the ClutchFraggers team getting a whitewash are much slimmer against the new to scrimming Dogs of War team, making the game a fairly decent one to watch, it will be a fun, yet still competitive match to show good sportsmanship from both teams.

Prediction: Without being bias, Team Clutch Fraggers will win.

Players to watch:
cF - Mad.Cow(If he has good ping), Sea.Monkey(going off lately), Erazer(tehee)
DOW - Definitely watch out for Stoph(key player to any DOW match), Furby and Crazed.

GLHF to both teams.
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (cF vs DOW)   ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (cF vs DOW) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:31 pm

Well the ClutchFraggers team came out with a much weeker side with no mad cow however in the end the cF team didn't need any players at all as the DOW team only could field 3, bad luck guys.

100-0 win to ClutchFraggers.
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
aspire

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (cF vs DOW)   ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (cF vs DOW) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:38 pm

buttkiss
Back to top Go down
B!ggles

B!ggles

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (cF vs DOW)   ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (cF vs DOW) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:46 am

Yeah soz guys, usual problem with the "yes I'll play" and then not turn up syndrome! Although a couple of our aussie players forgot that they are ow in DL saving time! Gl for the rest of the finals but go -uNK!
Back to top Go down
Ozmos

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (cF vs DOW)   ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (cF vs DOW) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:25 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (cF vs DOW)   ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (cF vs DOW) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (cF vs DOW)
Page 1 of 1