CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round ni9e dod_Santos_B3 mm vs mm2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mad.cow
Admin
mad.cow

Round ni9e  dod_Santos_B3 mm vs mm2 Empty
PostSubject: Round ni9e dod_Santos_B3 mm vs mm2   Round ni9e  dod_Santos_B3 mm vs mm2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:27 am

Refered to as a shit map due to bad pub heavies "gaying it up", santos has become suprisingly popular,
and is the next step to victory for one of the two MM teams.

This map requires a strong heavy team to dominate the broken bridge and "gay it up" while the main cap bridge
needs a good combination of scope and rifle to overcome the opposition and finaly the water will probably be gayed by an allied riflman who has a large advantage and a great ability to break the bridge cap.

players to watch: mexicana beerfest butteredballs Tom(how not to play) encounter
Back to top Go down
sunshine_killer

PostSubject: Re: Round ni9e dod_Santos_B3 mm vs mm2   Round ni9e  dod_Santos_B3 mm vs mm2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:35 am

Im ready to gay it up all over MM2s faces tonight.
Back to top Go down
mad.cow
Admin
mad.cow

PostSubject: Re: Round ni9e dod_Santos_B3 mm vs mm2   Round ni9e  dod_Santos_B3 mm vs mm2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:22 am

Sorry for the late writeup, i was busy being shit at life.

Also my net was being a dog so i wasnt in game enough to see much, but what i did
see was total domination.

i think sunshine killers friend Ray Paige helped the mm 1 team a lot, with mexi and fatty getting on well
with this new team mate.

Round ni9e  dod_Santos_B3 mm vs mm2 Dod_santos_b30028

Round ni9e  dod_Santos_B3 mm vs mm2 Dod_santos_b30021

man of the match: xcon .... iv never seen such tactical use of an mg from england. thats a long distance to shoot,
must have a mega scope on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round ni9e dod_Santos_B3 mm vs mm2   Round ni9e  dod_Santos_B3 mm vs mm2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round ni9e dod_Santos_B3 mm vs mm2
Page 1 of 1