CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM Empty
PostSubject: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:30 am

The 2nd Round of the CFL Competition will be played on DoD_Fuel_ctf_b2, one of the matches- Mad Mounties vs Dogs of War.

This match, however much the map being completely new for both teams, i believe that the Mad Mounties team will be to strong for the Dogs of War team. After an example of what happened last week, it showed that the Dogs of War team need more teamwork between each other, as last week they were technically beaten by forfeit however they did still play with 2 sluts, but it showed that the MM2 team had the DOW team on the ropes so i believe that the match between Dogs of War and Mad Mounties stronger 1st War team will have Dogs of War struggling to get the double capture points.

This map i believe will see the MM rifle and sniper team be far too strong for the DOW team. The heavy team from the DOW team will be the strongest area however the MM team will still be much stronger in that area, especially if beerfest is on the Heavy. I believe XCON, if he plays will be running around everywhere with the light controlling the map. It will be interesting from the DOW team if they get Capt Midnight on the heavy with hillz, or they will other players.

Players to watch if they play:
MM - Beerfest, Mexicana, XCON
DOW - Hillz, Midnight or Biggles.

Prediction:
MM.

GLHF to both teams on the WAD/CFL Server, Ref will be Motley.
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
sunshine_killer

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:54 am

Is this game going to be played later on since there were server problems on Monday?
Back to top Go down
CraZeD

CraZeD

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:29 am

Yes apparently it is, DOW will be ready.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nzgn.co.nz
sunshine_killer

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:47 am

Well if DOW want to organise a time to play it we are keen for that. As long as the admins agree to it I guess.

Add me or the AXE on steam friends so we can organise a time.

Account name: clean_machine
Back to top Go down
B!ggles

B!ggles

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:55 am

Hey Sunshine,

This game will be played at the end of round 9 according to Eraser. We need the prac anyways rofl!!

Steam Friends add - eragon_101
Back to top Go down
CraZeD

CraZeD

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:54 am

Ofcourse if you feel this is too far away, then DOW is more than happy to accept your surrender?

Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
sunshine_killer

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:05 am

Laughing Laughing

Round 9 will be fine with us.
Back to top Go down
B!ggles

B!ggles

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:37 am

Damn!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
CraZeD

CraZeD

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:39 am

hehe was worth a try lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): DOW vs MM
Page 1 of 1