CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 3 (dod_strasbourg) DoW vs WaDB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
perpy

Round 3 (dod_strasbourg) DoW vs WaDB Empty
PostSubject: Round 3 (dod_strasbourg) DoW vs WaDB   Round 3 (dod_strasbourg) DoW vs WaDB I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:16 am

This game, DoW vs WaDB should be a goody to watch, that is if biggles gets his A into G and gets a whole team for this weeks match. (please dont ban me biggs XD)

This map, dod_strasbourg, will rely on good comunication and with biggles only using ingame chat i don not know what will happen there? Dod_strasbourg is an old 1.3 map but with a few changes, some good, some not, but the lay out of the map is fairly simalar so all those 1.3 players may have a slight advantage! teams will need to back each other up from all sides and prevent mid and 2nd camp at all cost, because once 2nd is camped it is very hard to push back.

Biggles has some good players, players that can aim, and if they show up it will be a good match. He has been through the map many times and i am fairly confident that he knows it well and will be able to set up a strat for the DoW boys.

Unfortunatly i do not know much about this new WaDB team. I have not seen them prac on this map or have a run through together as of yet, there is always time though. (plus if they are anything like WADHS I am sure they will have a few tricks up their sleve.

There will be some interesting rife battles on both flanks and down mid, and supports/assaults will be holding all houses so should get ready for some close quarter battles and some blood to shed.

This is a hard one to predict but I am going to say biggles and the DoW boys will win, if they have a team.

Players to watch, if they play :
DoW: Stoph, FURBY
WaDB:Kimbo,Manta

GLHF to both teams involved. REF will be myself

shoutcaster(s):Kabington + AXE

Details:
Vent Server
IP: 202.60.75.203
Port: 3837
Back to top Go down
perpy

Round 3 (dod_strasbourg) DoW vs WaDB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 (dod_strasbourg) DoW vs WaDB   Round 3 (dod_strasbourg) DoW vs WaDB I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:24 am

Oh how surprising, yet again, my write up was as wrong as wrong could be!!!

unfortunatly everything that could go wrong for DoW did, only managed a team of four for the first ten minutes pulling in [SLUT]QQ.*SM* now this could have been a good thing but unfortunatly there was not much communication and this lead to WaDB capping out in only 1 minute and then another with still 18 minutes on the clock!!! poor poor DoW!! It seemed at one stage that DoW was making a come back getting a quick cap and then taking a strong command over mid, but were pushed back and a quick cap to WaDB. the end of the first half WaDB had a commanding lead that i think was going to hold for the rest of the match.

Round 3 (dod_strasbourg) DoW vs WaDB 2dt99c0 first half score WaDB:331 DoW:85

The 2nd half we saw a much better performance from dow, holding off WaDB team for almost the whole half, until WaDB finally broke through the defense and getting that ever elusive cap. DoW didnt manage to get a cap and were sent to hell for only getting a team of 5.
as i couldnt get a screenshot of 2nd half of this map i have come up with an approxomite tick score for both teams bassed of 1st half, DoW 30, WaDB - 25
sorry for the trouble this may couse.

This leaves the final score of the mate at:
DoW:115
WaDB:406

POM: MichaelKr1
Back to top Go down

Round 3 (dod_strasbourg) DoW vs WaDB
Page 1 of 1