CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) MM2 vs WaDB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) MM2 vs WaDB Empty
PostSubject: Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) MM2 vs WaDB   Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) MM2 vs WaDB I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:49 am

The Fourth Round of the CFL competition will be played on the map, DoD_Cal_stug_b1. One of the matches, MM2 vs WADB.

This map could be taken in different ways depending on how much experience a team has on it, and i think that-that will be the key for each team, experience on this map and how testing of strats and finalization of strats will show.

Snipers will be the key in this map, with MM2 having a more experienced sniper i believe that this will be the main factor in the decider of this map however, WADB will come prepared and hopefully will be able to hold their line of defense.

MM2 Supports will be another factor that will really make WADB wet their pants, with supports like Shifty running around, it will be hard to get anything on the middle from WADB.

Players to watch if they play:
MM2 - Shifty, Militia
WADB - Kimbo

Prediction:
MM2.

Details:
Vent Server
IP: 202.60.75.203
Port: 3837

Shoutcasting Game Three(MM2vsWaDB) 8:30PM AEST: HOSS + AXE

Ref tonight will be myself. GLHF to both teams. Server is the main CFL server.
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com

Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) MM2 vs WaDB
Page 1 of 1