CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wayno

Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB Empty
PostSubject: Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB   Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:26 am

Here we are at the fifth round of CFL with a map that everyone knows dod_anzio...

uNK vs WADB
After WADB going down to MM2 and uNK slightly getting a win over QQ and now known as cF> (Cluth Fraggers) both teams will be fighting very hard for victory.

The Map: Two double caps and three single caps a map that will see a all out battle for the two double
caps bridge and church both with good sniper positions and a easy run for supports to get in behind there
enemys to take singles leaving rifles to do the job to protect the doubles..

The Match:As i might think this could be a nice tight battle for WADB at first i think Unk might get it over
them having more playing experience as Vinceee being the dominant sniper that he is could really do the job
of keeping a double cap clear pantallica i think will do his usaul trick and go assult Sad leaving WADB to really
keep a good eye on there key players. Kimbo i think will have to carry his team and direct them in the right
direction if they want any chance of winning..
Also WADB need to keep their cool and keep their calls clear for a better playing structure.

PREDICTION: uNK

Players to watch:vincee,pantallica & Kimbo

REF: WAYNO

SERVER: CFL SERVER #2
Back to top Go down
perpy

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB   Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:33 am

GL to both teams.... mostly uNK though XDXDXDXD
Back to top Go down
Ozmos

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB   Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:36 pm

Epic game guys, Wad fought hard and never gave up pushing back. A big ups to all who played!
Back to top Go down
wayno

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB   Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:17 pm

Well wat can i say my pre match write up said it all..

What started as a any ones game uNK capped out twice before WADB fought back
but then it turned very ugly for WADB with uNK turning it into a brutal all out
domination against WADB who never really looked like giving up.
uNK went out there and really showed that they are a team that work well together..

First half: uNK:7-106 WADB:2-68

Second half there is really not much to say except for uNK this was just
a run in the park with all uNK players switching to random class just for a bit of a change
in saying that it was a bit of a change to see pantallica change to rifle from assult WD Smile

Second Half: uNK:8-150 WADB:0-71

My view of man of the match for first half would have to be kimbo of WADB the only player
who really stuck it to uNK showing he can play if need be well done Kimbo...

second half man of the match would have to Kabbbbbbington u can really tell he was really
having fun lol

FINAL SCORE: uNK-1006 WADB-239
Back to top Go down
pantallica

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB   Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:53 am

GG to all Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
wayno

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB   Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:39 am

Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB Dodanzio0014
Back to top Go down
wayno

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB   Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:39 am

Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB Dodanzio0026
Back to top Go down
Kabuto

Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB   Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:51 am

I must say, server was better to play on this time compared to when i played MM couple of rounds ago. GG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB   Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 5 (dod_Anzio) uNK vs WADB
Page 1 of 1