CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 7 - Match #3 (Dod-solitude_rats) MM vs WaDB

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aspire

Round 7 - Match #3 (Dod-solitude_rats) MM vs WaDB Empty
PostSubject: Round 7 - Match #3 (Dod-solitude_rats) MM vs WaDB   Round 7 - Match #3 (Dod-solitude_rats) MM vs WaDB I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:12 pm

Welcome to round 7 of CFL, 3rd match of Monday 28th of September

The match is MM Vs WaDB on dod_solitude_rats

I'm not going to lie, I think most people’s money would be on MM here, as they are the more experienced team, and with WaDB losing to the weaker MM team, MM2, in round 4. But you never know, WaDB has put up very decent fights before, maybe they will pull off something huge this time around.

Players to watch:

MM: Beerfest, Mexicana and Xcon’s mean assault binks ;D
WaDB: Kimbo

My prediction is of course, MM

Details:
Vent Server
IP: 202.60.75.203
Port: 3837

GLHF to all involved
Back to top Go down
mad.cow
Admin
mad.cow

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Match #3 (Dod-solitude_rats) MM vs WaDB   Round 7 - Match #3 (Dod-solitude_rats) MM vs WaDB I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:06 am

Well well well...

As predicted mm dominated the match from the start, though wad did manage to gain the odd mid cap,
but to no prevail. Kimbos rocket skillz were not enough to seal the deal for the ever improving wadB team, and Encounter's impressive rifling at the double cap was just too outerspacebeastlyasshitunstoppableownage for anyone giving mm a well fortified position for most of the game, and also leading to a numerous amount of capouts.

[img]Round 7 - Match #3 (Dod-solitude_rats) MM vs WaDB Dod_solitude_rats0003[/img]

[img]Round 7 - Match #3 (Dod-solitude_rats) MM vs WaDB Dod_solitude_rats0007[/img]

Ninja of the match: xcon, with the 1st and the 2nd flag capout (from behind .. ewww)
man of the match: Encounter, outerspacebeastlyasshitunstoppableownage
Back to top Go down
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Match #3 (Dod-solitude_rats) MM vs WaDB   Round 7 - Match #3 (Dod-solitude_rats) MM vs WaDB I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:44 am

745-115 end score
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Match #3 (Dod-solitude_rats) MM vs WaDB   Round 7 - Match #3 (Dod-solitude_rats) MM vs WaDB I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - Match #3 (Dod-solitude_rats) MM vs WaDB
Page 1 of 1