CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seventh Round of CFL - DoD_Solitude_rats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

Seventh Round of CFL - DoD_Solitude_rats Empty
PostSubject: Seventh Round of CFL - DoD_Solitude_rats   Seventh Round of CFL - DoD_Solitude_rats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:22 pm

Seventh Round of CFL - DoD_Solitude_rats Cfl7

The 7th Round of CFL will be played on DoD_Solitude_rats, a map which was edited from the solitude_match map which fixed bugs/errors as well as cleaning up clutter and changing the game play of the map more so to the day of defeat 1.3 version. This week we will see some interesting match ups, which will be a good watch from the source TV. Game play changes seem to make the defensive team have the advantage with the doors added slowing down the speed of the match however good calls and quick thinking is still needed to decide when to push or fall back.

Solitude is a fairly old map which i believe the more experienced teams will have an advantage on, any team from day of defeat 1.3 will have an even bigger advantage on the players new to DoD:Source scrimming.

------------

Shoutcasting for now is cancelled for this week. However Source TV is open for everyone to watch.

Reffing Game One: Perpy(CFL SERVER #2) 7:30PM AEST
Reffing Game Two: Biggles(CFL SERVER #1) 7:30PM AEST
Reffing Game Three: Aspire(CFL SERVER #1) 8:30PM AEST
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
B!ggles

B!ggles

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Round of CFL - DoD_Solitude_rats   Seventh Round of CFL - DoD_Solitude_rats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:27 pm

Yo Erazer, I'm playing @ 7.30pm vs RiTaLin (if they turn up) so you might like to swap me and Aspire over, unless of course he's playing @ 7.30 too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Round of CFL - DoD_Solitude_rats   Seventh Round of CFL - DoD_Solitude_rats I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:33 am

I thought to save resources i thought i would let you ref and play at the same time, however I believe that the ritalin will not be getting a team together.
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Round of CFL - DoD_Solitude_rats   Seventh Round of CFL - DoD_Solitude_rats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seventh Round of CFL - DoD_Solitude_rats
Page 1 of 1