CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): MM2 vs UNK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): MM2 vs UNK Empty
PostSubject: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): MM2 vs UNK   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): MM2 vs UNK I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:47 am

The 2nd Round of the CFL Competition will be played on DoD_Fuel_ctf_b2, one of the matches- Mad Mounties 2nd War Team vs uNKNOWN.

This match could be a close one, uNK are basically sys.PS and MM2 are a new bunch with each other but both have a standard level of scrimming experience, and both have practiced this map to an exceptional standard for a completely new introduced map. I believe that the match will be interesting on what classes each team will use, whether they will play an assault or run the extra rifle. The heavy team of Shifty and Tom could be a good advantage over the uNK heavy team, however the map offers a high level of Rifle action and the key to this map should be the Rifle/Sniper battles. The Rifle Team from uNK has a decent rifle lineup, but i think the MM2 rifle lineup will be too strong against the uNK rifle lineup on the night. If vinceee plays for the uNK team on the sniper i think that the battles should be close in that area. This match could go either way, with both teams having showed examples from last week, that they both have some decent rifle/heavy and sniper teams which will make the match a close one.

Players to watch if they play:
MM2 - Shifty, Militia, Buttered Balls.
uNK - vinceee, perpy.

Prediction:
Watch TONIGHT! to find out!

GLHF to both teams on the CFL Server, Ref will be Rusty.

Shoutcasters - Erazer and Mad Cow

Details:
Vent Server
IP: 202.60.75.203
Port: 3837
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
Rusty

Rusty

Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): MM2 vs UNK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): MM2 vs UNK   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): MM2 vs UNK I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:49 pm

A good game from both teams, uNK eventually sealing themselves a cap out in the second half winning them the game.
Plenty of swapping flags, the game could have gone either way in the beginning stages of the match.

Standout Players: scott, vince, shifty

uNK: 215
MM2: 110

First Half:

Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): MM2 vs UNK UNK-MM-half1

Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): MM2 vs UNK UNK-MM-half2
Back to top Go down

Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): MM2 vs UNK
Page 1 of 1