CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ

Go down 
+2
Rusty
perpy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
perpy

Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ Empty
PostSubject: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:58 am

This match, WaD vs QQ, may be unfortunately boring. WaD will do their best to hold all sides at any cost, and on this map, DoD_Fuel_ctf_b2 i think will be their downfall. However, with this sort of attitude from WaD it should create some good firefights.

If WaD creates a good team tonight, with the likes of barry white, mez and hodgie on rifle and sniper the two double caps on the outside of the map may exchange a few times before a cap out. If WaD have any chance at getting ahead on this map they will need to hold mid and be extremely aware of what is going on on the flanks and look for opportunities to push as a team or cover a team mate that has been 'disposed' of. With clear communication through TS this may work for them for some time. 1 slip, and its all over red rover!

Unfortunately for WaD however no matter what team they pull together, no doubt QQ will have a stronger team, with the likes of erazer, mc and rusty. these 3 will no doubt hold their team together on all sections of the map, pushing hard when needed and getting the result they want. This QQ team will have strong communication and a fierce offense but will need to push as 1 unit to get that final flag, or two.

This map holds many 'hidey holes' and camping spots so checking everywhere will be key to holding this map and being able to take the two flanks, always be checking out your rear, as i know all you boys do in the mirror and watch for fallen teammates.

Sorry to say, but WaD will loose this one Sad by a fair amount if their not on their game and their communication stong.

players to watch..... if they play XD
WaD: Motley,Mr.BSk98- Barry white, Mez and Hodgie.
QQ: Mr.50bomb erazer, mc and rusty.

GLHF to both teams involved! Ref will be Me!

Shoutcasters - Biggles and AXE

Details:
Vent Server
IP: 202.60.75.203
Port: 3837
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:36 pm

Tip: practice before you play
GG though WaD, scared us in the first half.
Back to top Go down
perpy

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:56 pm

Well could i have been anymore WRONG

WaD did a fantastic job first half, its just a bummer they couldn't field a full team for the first 5 minutes! This meant that as allies, the favored team on this map, they were not able to take full advantage of the favoritism that the allies brings. Once the fielded a full team however, it was a whole new WaD team, they were able to push and shove their way to 3 cap outs. one in the 12th minute, the 17th minute and the 18 minute. Erazer did a good job pushing them back but with MC lagging and jumping over the map like no-body's business and SM potty mouth it seemed to be a bit of a one man team at this stage. With erazer making breaks down the western flank there could have been a few cap outs by QQ but the rest of the team couldn't keep up with him, and in turn erazer being his own worst enemy because when WaD pushed, he was dead, just like the rest of the team, meaning it was all over red rover for QQ in this half. However, would this lead be enough for WaD?

2nd half saw more of the QQ we are used too, still not at their best however with mc still lagging around the place, (mind you SM language did improve Razz) WaD started this half strong, getting both doubles a few times, but then the allied favoritism kicked in again, and QQ having a full team, they could take good advantage of this, push WaD back 3 times. getting 3 cap outs over about ten minutes. This was shaping up to be a close one. with 3 minutes to go QQ got all caps but one double. QQ were capping this very fast, and then out of nowhere, "say hello to my little friend" says snowy, saving WaD from QQ's fourth cap. Again we saw QQ pushing getting all flags, always 1 short with firefly pulling shots out his tight ass, again saving WaD.

So the fight came to a close and it was a close one indeed. At least one part of my pre-game write up was correct, QQ won the battle by less than a cap and sending WaD on their way, suitcases and all.

final score:
WaD: 250
QQ: 294

Final word: FUCKING YEAH WAD, you go you bad motherfuckers you!! what a huge game that that was, and with all that skill, you will be on top of not only pub, but also SCRIMS!

disappointing QQ. so much skill and it seemed to go to waste, back to the drawing board and more prac i think is needed.

player of the match in my opinion: -|WaD|- SnOwY

Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ A43539 1st half score - WaD: 206 QQ: 83
Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ 6rtxl2 2nd half score - WaD 44 QQ: 211
Back to top Go down
Motley

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:11 pm

OMG this was a great game to be in,we had a ball,in the end we missed out by a whisker.. Very Happy Very Happy Smile

Cheers Motley
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:38 pm

We were simply not aware enough on the map, we got to grips with it eventually in the second half and made a good recovery.
gg.

A bit of a classic unprepared QQ game tonight.
Back to top Go down
B!ggles

B!ggles

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:10 am

What a classic! The pretty boys vs the "not so pretty boys", the teachers vs the students. I loved every minute of that game. It was push and shove all the way with both teams pulling off the crits when needed. I predicted a comfy QQ win and Perpy was having a great time reminding me of it when WAD were not rolling over like the QQ boys expected. Methinks the teachers have taught the students a few too many secrets and unless QQ get their act together they ain't gonna win the next foray into WADtown! It certainly was no downtrou for the losers, in fact I think the QQ boys have theirs at about knee level right now. GbloodyG guys.

p.s. Glad I wasn't in QQ's vent @ the time - it was RED hot I believe lawl!

Standouts for me were SNOWY and HODGIE for WAD and ERAZER for QQ (would have loved to see the bros go at it a bit more tho')
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Rusty

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:37 am

I'm not going to lie, we were a fucking mess in vent.
Back to top Go down
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:27 am

good game guys!

Good luck in your next match! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
TheInfamousHOSS

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:47 am

Nice write up. More prac def needed for QQ! GG WaD!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nzgn.co.nz
perpy

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:49 am

thanks man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ   Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 2 (Fuel_ctf_b2): WaD vs QQ
Page 1 of 1