CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims)

Go down 
+3
TheInfamousHOSS
scott.tH
perpy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
perpy

Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) Empty
PostSubject: Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims)   Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:40 am

well what a match this one will be with both teams having something to gain and loose. If MM win that will set them up nicely for the finals in 3rd or 4th place, but if cF win the will be tied for first place along with MM and uNK who have both had near flawless seasons each loosing one game each. (hope multiple mangasims wins, don't want to have to play chocolate fellatio again.)

solitude_match is one of the best maps this game has to offer, having the double on the side of the map(right or left depending on axis or allies...XD) throws in a whole new gaming tactic for the map. "should i send my supports left or right or gardens?" this is what i would do...

as allies:
rifle - lime green
support - dark blue
rocket - black (only first round after cap and start of half, then change to support)
sniper - pink
assault - red

Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) 10yqv46
Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) 10pt3xs
Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) Ji2xww

as axis:
Rifle - green
Support - blue
assault - red
sniper - pink

Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) 2vvku8p
Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) 2ep4u1i
Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) 16lg4k3

-MM-2 usually field a very good team for this league and I am sure tonight will be no different, using the players like tom(ausian) and blade. these two players have the skill to be able to carry this -MM-2 team to victory, in saying this it wont be an easy game at all and will be a very tough fight from start to finish and i am sure we will see some great FOTS from -MM-2 on this fine night. -MM-2 will have to have strong communication and be able to cover mid with two or even one person. This will be key in an -MM-2 victory as tick points are given out like black girls on K road. The longer -MM-2 Hold double, the more chance they have to win.

Chocolate fellatio have a strong team and will do so for this whole tourney and the next one if they are still around. The likes of erazer and mc will carry cF like white guy carrying a black guy through school. cF have the skill and killing power to push back -MM-2 from mid and then hold it with ease, that is to say, if -MM-2 dont sneak a guy through gardens for a ninja cap. cF will have to be on there game tonight like so many games before them (uNK, WaD [HS] etc.etc.)

I pray to god that -MM-2 will win this one but i find that it is going to be a hard one to call. Sorry cF.

pretty players to watch:
cF>:mc and erazer
-MM-2: tom and blade

Shoutcasting Game One(cF> vs MM2B) 7:30PM AEST: TBA* + TBA*
Details:
Vent Server
IP: 202.60.75.203
Port: 3837

I, King perpy XI, will be reffing this game.

GLHF to both teams.
Back to top Go down
scott.tH

Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims)   Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:02 am

lol at chocolate fellatio and multiple mangasims.
Back to top Go down
TheInfamousHOSS

PostSubject: Re: Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims)   Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:44 pm

awesome game, ty MM2
Back to top Go down
http://www.nzgn.co.nz
LOLington

PostSubject: Re: Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims)   Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:50 pm

Yay!

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/dodsolituderats0001.png/
Back to top Go down
tom

tom

PostSubject: Re: Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims)   Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:01 pm

hahah GG
and perpy u R a funny fuck haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com
scott.tH

PostSubject: Re: Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims)   Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:04 am

lol nades duncan
Back to top Go down
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

PostSubject: Re: Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims)   Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:57 am

the best thing i have ever seen
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
perpy

PostSubject: Re: Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims)   Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:08 am

well unfortunatly for the ever loosing MM2 team they again, lost. coming of the loss to spartans curved, (who the should have beaten) i thought they might have stepped it up a notch, but as always my previous thought, was incorrect.

MM2 started of the first half strong as the favored axis on this map. Taking the mid and then loosing and then taking it back and holding for most of the map to have almost 1 cap out worth of tick advantage over cF. unfortunately for MM they lost it with about 5 min to go and cF winning the half by 1 fucking tick point. I mean AMAZING!!!

The 2nd half again was a goody for the axis team. cF took mid with force and held back MM for most of the game getting a strong lead on MM. At one stage MM got mid and pushed cF back and almost got a cap, but that didn't last to long at all!! cF pushing them back with the likes of SM and his huge nade on MM at the double cap!! This beauty of a nade also led to an ever looming cF cap out which sealed the game for cF.

FUCKING HELL -MM-2 pick up your game ya lazy shits!!!

GG to all involved.

have screenshots waiting to be uploaded but capped like a latino gangsta atm so will do so soon. Smile

final score:
cF> : 330
-MM-2 : 185

P.O.M : who else but sm the ever raging monster nade killer
Back to top Go down
TheInfamousHOSS

PostSubject: Re: Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims)   Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:02 am

perpy wrote:
well unfortunatly for the ever loosing MM2 team they again, lost. coming of the loss to spartans curved, (who the should have beaten)

For those wondering, Perpy is referring to the SAIL game on Sunday. MM2 only managed to field a team of 5. I personally think they would've won against a full team of 6 anyway but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
perpy

PostSubject: Re: Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims)   Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:06 am

TheInfamousHOSS wrote:
perpy wrote:
well unfortunatly for the ever loosing MM2 team they again, lost. coming of the loss to spartans curved, (who the should have beaten)

For those wondering, Perpy is referring to the SAIL game on Sunday. MM2 only managed to field a team of 5. I personally think they would've won against a full team of 6 anyway but that's just me.

wasn't an insult hoss. just i have seen -MM-2 play wicked games (one against uNK) and almost win, and think that they have the better players if the get a good team.
Back to top Go down
aspire

PostSubject: Re: Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims)   Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:25 am

I and dunc dun good nades.
Back to top Go down
perpy

PostSubject: Re: Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims)   Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:45 am

i only saw duncs
Back to top Go down
aspire

PostSubject: Re: Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims)   Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:06 am

mine was sarcasm, as i kept killing mc with them.

ily mc
Back to top Go down
perpy

PostSubject: Re: Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims)   Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:08 am

aspire wrote:
mine was sarcasm, as i kept killing mc with them.

ily mc

damn should have given you P.O.M
Back to top Go down
aspire

PostSubject: Re: Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims)   Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:04 am

i reckon.

more like A.O.M
Back to top Go down
TheInfamousHOSS

PostSubject: Re: Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims)   Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:51 am

perpy wrote:
wasn't an insult hoss.

I know, I didn't take it as one, just saw an opportunity to give some mad props to my homeboys.
Back to top Go down
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

PostSubject: Re: Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims)   Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:40 am

was a good match.
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com

Round 7. Dod_solitude_match cF(chocolate fellatio) vs -MM-2(multiple mangasims)
Page 1 of 1