CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (WaDvsMM)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (WaDvsMM) Empty
PostSubject: ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (WaDvsMM)   ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (WaDvsMM) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:49 am

This match will see teams come up each other on the map, DoD_Argentan, which requires good rifleman to do alot of work at rails and at the ramps. This match will be MM dominated however if the WAD team gets their main 3 rifles: Glacial, Barry White and Motley, the WaD team should be able to hold off the MM side for a period of time before the possible capout from MM should come out, if the MM team gets their full team or even gets fatty to play they should quite easily beat the WaD team. The heavy's from the WaD team will be a decent few, with Snowy and her partner will be an annoyance to the MM team, however in saying that, if Sunshine killer and Beerfest happened to play, i think that the MM side will roll over the WaD team.

Players to watch if they play:
WaD- Barry White, Motley, Glacial
MM - Fatty, Sunshine killer, Beerfest.

Prediction: Depending on lineups: MM by 5-8 caps.
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (WaDvsMM)   ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (WaDvsMM) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:39 pm

At the start of the match, WAD seemed to slightly know what they were doing, but MM got 2 or so caps. After that I felt WaD just lost all confidence, and the game literally exploded, with cap-outs flying everywhere.

First half scores:

ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (WaDvsMM) Dod_ar10

Full time scores:

ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (WaDvsMM) Dod_ar11

Terribly sorry you cant see all of the players scores, most of the players left straight away.

POM: sunshine_killer, for just absolutely dominating the match. Like 40-10. You just dont pull those scores in scrims.
Back to top Go down
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (WaDvsMM)   ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (WaDvsMM) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:30 pm

haha my prediction completely wrong obviously due to the WaD team only having 5 in the whole match. Possibly underestimated the power of Sunshine killer also, definitely a player to watch in the finals.
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (WaDvsMM)   ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (WaDvsMM) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROUND 8 DoD_Argentan : (WaDvsMM)
Page 1 of 1