CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 5 (dod_Anzio) DOW vs WAD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

Round 5 (dod_Anzio) DOW vs WAD Empty
PostSubject: Round 5 (dod_Anzio) DOW vs WAD   Round 5 (dod_Anzio) DOW vs WAD I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:38 am

The Fifth Round of the CFL competition will be played on the map, DoD_Anzio. One of the matches, DOW vs WAD.

This match should be an interesting one, with DoD_Anzio being new to both of these teams in terms of scrimming as it hasn't be played since before they started playing competitivly. However anzio being a usual public map in most servers anyone who plays day of defeat will have played this map. The matchup for this week will see both teams with different strategy's which some could work and some couldn't.

Dogs of War now renamed to Couldn't Be Fugged, could have a chance in winning this game if they have their full team in to verse the We Always Dominate team, however WAD have shown that they can play this game despite being new to competitive gaming, they have reacted to the different game styles and now show themselves as a formidable team.

Players from the WAD team like Barry White and Snowy will be the key to this match, with both of these players playing what looks like to be their best at the moment so CBF will need to slience this area in order to keep control of the raging beast.

The CBF team will need to have players like hillz and biggles on their game on Monday otherwise i think WAD will be to strong.

Players to Watch if they play:
WAD - Barry White, Snowy
DOW - Hillz, Biggles

Prediction: WAD

GLHF to both teams, playing on the CFL Server #1. I will be reffing.

Shoutcasting will be available for everyone to join,

Shoutcasting Game Two(DOWvsWAD) 7:30PM AEST: AXE + Mexicana

Details:
Vent Server
IP: 202.60.75.203
Port: 3837
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 (dod_Anzio) DOW vs WAD   Round 5 (dod_Anzio) DOW vs WAD I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:25 pm

Well this match showed that WAD are a force to fight even if they are new to competitive gaming in day of defeat source they still manage to adjust to different game play styles and maps for strategy's. Barry White and Snowy, like last week were the key players to WAD'S ultimate success, however the entire WAD team had everything locked together with everyone playing their role in WAD's win, players like crossfire constantly getting goblins and just capping out over and over.

At the start of the match we saw WAD have 6 players to DOW's once again 5 player team. Surprisingly enough the DOW team were holding their flags and even managing to capture and hold the bridge for quite some time, the first capout coming to WAD after 6 minutes. DOW, with large carrying by some of their riflers from the likes of Stoph and crazed, helped with the supporting of Furby, made the DOW team able to get bridge quite easily and as a team DOW were actually able to hold around the same amount of kills despite losing 8-0 in caps in the first half.

The second half once again started with DOW still having only their 5 players. This round they didn't as much hold their kills against the WAD team and didn't particularly get a hold of even the church(being the easier double to get as allies) and were constantly goblined by crossfire simply waiting for the right time to cap out for the WAD team. DOW always not getting a player to watch their first and just running out one at a time being picked off by the WAD team.

I accidently lost the first round screenshot however the score in the first half was: WaD 513-83 DOW.

Second Half: WaD 618 - 42 DOW
Round 5 (dod_Anzio) DOW vs WAD Wadvsdow

End Score: WaD 1131-125 DOW

Best Players:
WAD - Barry White, Snowy
DOW - Stoph, Furby

GG and good luck to both teams in their next matches.
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
CraZeD

CraZeD

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 (dod_Anzio) DOW vs WAD   Round 5 (dod_Anzio) DOW vs WAD I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:14 am

A good game WAD, full credit to you guys, but we again were let down by people promising to turn up and not even coming online Sad

And people wonder why DOW has disbanded.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nzgn.co.nz
WaD Feral

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 (dod_Anzio) DOW vs WAD   Round 5 (dod_Anzio) DOW vs WAD I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:13 am

I would like to thank the DOW who did show up & play. You guys played 1 short, but never gave up & kept pushing for caps.
-|WaD|- [Hs] have even more respect for you guys now. It is unfortunate when people don't show as promised.

On a side note, bloody hell Stoph stand still ya bugga.

Well played guys Cool

Fez Twisted Evil
-|WaD|- [Hs] Team Leader
Back to top Go down
http://www.auswad.com
B!ggles

B!ggles

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 (dod_Anzio) DOW vs WAD   Round 5 (dod_Anzio) DOW vs WAD I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:35 am

Thanks Fez - we hold your team in good regard too btw. It's great to see you guys step up and take on the challenge of scrimming. You play with heart and we enjoyed every minute of it. DOW unfortunately after some years has been disbanded which is pretty sad for us hardcore DOW members but the truth is in 6 rounds of CFL we have only ever managed to field a full team of DOW players (no sluts) ONCE and that was when the server crashed in round three and the match was abandoned. If you check out the team list, this should never have happened. In the end I could not be bothered chasing lazy so and so's up. We will continue to play until the end of season 1 as DOW and then in season 2 we hope to field an [nzGN] team.

Bloody good luck to you and the rest of the WAD boys for the rest of the season Smile
Back to top Go down
WaD Feral

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 (dod_Anzio) DOW vs WAD   Round 5 (dod_Anzio) DOW vs WAD I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:04 am

Yeah I hear ya Biggles. I hope you guys do get a team for next season, it's always fun playing you guys & good luck for the rest of this season.

Fez Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.auswad.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 (dod_Anzio) DOW vs WAD   Round 5 (dod_Anzio) DOW vs WAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 5 (dod_Anzio) DOW vs WAD
Page 1 of 1