CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) RitaLin vs MM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) RitaLin vs MM Empty
PostSubject: Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) RitaLin vs MM   Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) RitaLin vs MM I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:56 am

The Fourth Round of the CFL competition will be played on the map, DoD_Cal_stug_b1. One of the matches, RitaLin vs MM.

Erazer wrote:
This map could be taken in different ways depending on how much experience a team has on it, and i think that-that will be the key for each team, experience on this map and how testing of strats and finalization of strats will show.

MM have the advantage in this map with a more held together team, more experience, and more practice, however it will be interesting to see if RitaLin can come from the underdogs and come out with a win. I beleive that RitaLin will NEED Outsider to have any chance for a win and i believe that if MM have Mexicana and Beerfest RitaLin will have no chance.

Players to watch if they play:
RitaLin: OUTSIDER
MM : Mexicana, Beerfest

Prediction:
MM

Shoutcasting Game Two(RitaLinvsMM) 7:30PM AEST: Tom, TBA*

Details:
Vent Server
IP: 202.60.75.203
Port: 3837

GLHF to both teams, Ref will be Blaze.
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) RitaLin vs MM   Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) RitaLin vs MM I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:57 am

Anyone keen to shoutcast With tom is welcome reply here or Come the ventrilo channel before 7PM.
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) RitaLin vs MM   Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) RitaLin vs MM I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:34 pm

Ritalin got dommed, and I think it was mainly because they had 3 of their own players at the start, which declined to 2 about three quarters into the game, and 2 sluts. The sluts knew nothing of the game, and I doubt that they were in teamspeak.

First round scores:
3(+125) for MM, and 0(+33) For RitaLin.
Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) RitaLin vs MM Dod_ca12

Second round scores:
9(+92) for MM, 0(+15)
Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) RitaLin vs MM Dod_ca13

Man of the match: MeXiCaNa - He played Sniper for a majoraty of the match, and he got some awsome frags. He also demonstrated that he can be quite aggresive, with a handfull of caps.

If RitaLin want to win any games, they're going to have to get their member's to turn up to matches.
Well done to MM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) RitaLin vs MM   Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) RitaLin vs MM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 4 (dod_cal_stug_b1) RitaLin vs MM
Page 1 of 1