CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 7 - Match #2 (Dod-solitude_rats) RitaLin vs DOW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

Round 7 - Match #2 (Dod-solitude_rats) RitaLin vs DOW Empty
PostSubject: Round 7 - Match #2 (Dod-solitude_rats) RitaLin vs DOW   Round 7 - Match #2 (Dod-solitude_rats) RitaLin vs DOW I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:37 am

Here we are in the 7th Week of CFL season 1, teams coming up each other on the map, dod_solitude_rats.

Well i believe that this match could be a forfeit win to the Dogs of War team, with the Ritalin team almost dissapearing from competitive gaming completely over the past few weeks i will doubt the RitaLin team will be there on the night to come up against the disbanded, however playing out the season, Dogs of War team.

If RitaLin somehow are able to get a team for the night i believe that the ritalin team will be able to take hold of the DOW team on solitude and could quite easily take out the match, with help with their team captain, OutSiDeR.

Players to watch if they play:
DOW - Stoph.
RitaLin - OutSiDeR

Prediction: RitaLin forfeit if not RitaLin will win.

GLHF to both teams, to save resources this week biggles will be reffing this match while he plays, If he needs to play.
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
B!ggles

B!ggles

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Match #2 (Dod-solitude_rats) RitaLin vs DOW   Round 7 - Match #2 (Dod-solitude_rats) RitaLin vs DOW I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:55 pm

Yup Erazer's prediction was correct. RiTaLin were once again a no-show and handed the game to the -D(_)W- boys. -D(_)W- were humble in their victory though, praising RiTaLin for there superb strats, marksmanship and general gameplay.

Outstanding players for DOW were....ummm... all of them. Biggs, Spartan, Stoph, Furby, MajorBrainDamage and CraZed who all came away with a 100% KDR, full ammo packs and enough field rations to sink a ship.

For RiTaLin the most impressive had to be Outsider who actually left the biggest hole in the server by not actually being there (for those of you who know Derek you'll know what I mean Razz) He is a tyrannical leader apparently and this may have contributed to why the rest of his team have obviously defected to the Russians.

All in all a good game, hardly any raging in vent and we were all home in time for the next episode of The Days of Our Lives and a lie down.

Ciao
B!ggs
Back to top Go down
TheInfamousHOSS

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Match #2 (Dod-solitude_rats) RitaLin vs DOW   Round 7 - Match #2 (Dod-solitude_rats) RitaLin vs DOW I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:05 pm

excellent write up, almost wish I'd seen it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nzgn.co.nz
perpy

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Match #2 (Dod-solitude_rats) RitaLin vs DOW   Round 7 - Match #2 (Dod-solitude_rats) RitaLin vs DOW I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:14 am

WOW biggs I am amazed that you got a team for this one!!

PRAISE THE MIGHTY LORD flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Ozmos

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Match #2 (Dod-solitude_rats) RitaLin vs DOW   Round 7 - Match #2 (Dod-solitude_rats) RitaLin vs DOW I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 am

LOL Biggs, i think i just leaked in my pants from laughter Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Match #2 (Dod-solitude_rats) RitaLin vs DOW   Round 7 - Match #2 (Dod-solitude_rats) RitaLin vs DOW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - Match #2 (Dod-solitude_rats) RitaLin vs DOW
Page 1 of 1