CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROUND 8 (RitaLin vs uNK)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wayno

ROUND 8 (RitaLin vs uNK) Empty
PostSubject: ROUND 8 (RitaLin vs uNK)   ROUND 8 (RitaLin vs uNK) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:08 pm

This match will probably be another forfeit from the almost certainly disbanded, RitaLin, however if there where to be a match we all know that uNK would be clear to show that there is a reason why RitaLin don't show up to these matches, at my thoughts uNK is in there best form at this stage of the comp they have come out swinging
and have always given STV viewers something to watch... It is going to be another let down to a team that is always keen to have a good match.

match prediction & winner: uNK with many TK's but had fun doing it lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Ozmos

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 8 (RitaLin vs uNK)   ROUND 8 (RitaLin vs uNK) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:19 am

Nice wayno, best write up you could have done considering the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
wayno

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 8 (RitaLin vs uNK)   ROUND 8 (RitaLin vs uNK) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:49 pm

Well well well as expected RitaLin did yet another no show.

uNK had a real tight match dealing with perpy's admin abuse setting them on fire
changing gravity and whatever else he could think of looked like kids at a candy store
so as it turns out uNK win 100-0 man of the match would have to be me for even bothering
to turn up lol
Back to top Go down
perpy

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 8 (RitaLin vs uNK)   ROUND 8 (RitaLin vs uNK) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:09 pm

lol, we stayed on for like 30 mins playing with the grav and freeze!!

shoulda heard us. shiiting ourselves in entire time. Smile next time wayno, you should join in
Back to top Go down
wayno

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 8 (RitaLin vs uNK)   ROUND 8 (RitaLin vs uNK) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:11 pm

yeah i almost did jump in looked very inviting lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 8 (RitaLin vs uNK)   ROUND 8 (RitaLin vs uNK) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROUND 8 (RitaLin vs uNK)
Page 1 of 1