CFL clutchFRAGGERS League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 5 (dod_anzio) -MM-2 vs RitaLin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
perpy

Round 5 (dod_anzio) -MM-2 vs RitaLin Empty
PostSubject: Round 5 (dod_anzio) -MM-2 vs RitaLin   Round 5 (dod_anzio) -MM-2 vs RitaLin I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:27 am

RitaLin vs -MM-2 should be a good game, providing that RitaLin actually manage to get a full team *doesn't get hopes up*

RitaLin have a strong team lineup, its more a problem on their reliability... which has yet to be proven. At this stage it just seems to be a repeat of SAIL and I wonder how many more compitions they will be accpeted into. If they get their 'dream' team they will still struggle to beat this well practiced -MM- team. Unlike -MM- i have not seen any RitaLin players practice this map or even look at it. You all be sitting there thinking "but its anzio, we dont need to practice this shit" well i think your wrong. This map is huge and has many different paths to every cap, especially both the doubles on the outside of the map.

Sewers will need to be held at all times as this is a quick path to both doubles and infact one single placed in the centre of the map. Axis have an advantage on this map at allies first flag. It is a quick cap and a small jump to cap this point, and if all other flags are capped, game over. Although there are many ways to get to axis first, it is still not as easy to cap. The flags on this map are fairly quick to cap, so any chance to cap should be taken, that is, if all rooms over church and paths to bridge are clear as they are both open to HUGE nade defense.

Nades will be a huge asset on this map and their are a few beeeeeuties that can be shot from windows, over rooves, through gaps and indeed EVERYWHERE! The routes to bridge are easy to stop a cap from behind. Windows that look onto church are again an easy way to stop a cap.

-MM-2 have a strong chance of winning this one and in my opinon will do so easily. As usual Communication will be a huge part of the game on such a large map and also an 'A' grade team will be needed from each side.

Players to watch.... if they play:
RitaLin:Outsider
-MM-2:Shifty and blade

Reffing Game Four: Perpy (CFL SERVER #2)
Back to top Go down
perpy

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 (dod_anzio) -MM-2 vs RitaLin   Round 5 (dod_anzio) -MM-2 vs RitaLin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:59 pm

FAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAIL, when will people learn that RitaLin will not show and it will waste everybodys time. i vote no to RitaLin playing in anymore comps. just another fucking pA.

MM2 win by default as RitaLin could not field even one team member in 15 minutes.

Round 5 (dod_anzio) -MM-2 vs RitaLin Jzxgfs

Round 5 (dod_anzio) -MM-2 vs RitaLin 69p3zo
Back to top Go down
Erazer
Admin
Erazer

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 (dod_anzio) -MM-2 vs RitaLin   Round 5 (dod_anzio) -MM-2 vs RitaLin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:45 pm

dissapointing, RitaLin definitely wasting more than MM's time doing a no show to matches.
Back to top Go down
https://cfldod.forumotion.com
paladin304

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 (dod_anzio) -MM-2 vs RitaLin   Round 5 (dod_anzio) -MM-2 vs RitaLin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:37 am

I am unsure if we will be able to field a team for any match here on in.

Unfortunately several members of Ritalin appear to have just gone AFK. I will think seriuosly over the next few days about disbanding and get back to you so that others time is not wasted in future.

Cheers

Outy.
Back to top Go down
tom

tom

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 (dod_anzio) -MM-2 vs RitaLin   Round 5 (dod_anzio) -MM-2 vs RitaLin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:44 pm

there was 6 online in your steam group, i attempted to add 3 of them but none of them accepted in time. : s
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 (dod_anzio) -MM-2 vs RitaLin   Round 5 (dod_anzio) -MM-2 vs RitaLin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 5 (dod_anzio) -MM-2 vs RitaLin
Page 1 of 1